Aometimes your business grows in a monumental way from a one-time event. You make a deal with a new customer, engage a business coach, come up with the next great idea, and BOOM! Success! Well, maybe only in business fairy tales.
You may be sitting on a goldmine in your LinkedIn account. It just may take some time to mine. Here are some tips for connecting, gradually, with your contacts:
- Message them when you have something relevant to share with them
- Ask for their expert opinion
- Use LinkedIn Answers – questions to spur conversation
- Follow and interact on Twitter
- Meet in person if possible
Need help getting started on LinkedIn? Just ask! We’re here!