Posted by Markus Loving on January 8, 2019
If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration.
Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers, clients and patients.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
- Write a backstory of a review to showcase your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer: Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
- Create a story-line around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article – Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
- Create videos based on your reviews – We Love This Strategy: Showcase your 5 Star Reviews in a short 45-60 Review Commercial. Another version of this is to create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
- Post your positive reviews on your website: Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
- Post your positive reviews on social media: Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see. Better yet, turn your positive 5 Star reviews into Image memes and post those. People love pictures and images.
Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your questions.
Posted by Markus Loving on January 3, 2019
You might not know that there are many places out there where people can leave reviews telling their experience with your business.
Some businesses choose not to get involved because it might be too much work. This can be a huge business mistake that you will want to fix right away.
In a recent online poll, it was found that 84% trusted online reviews as much as they would a recommendation from a friend or family member. That’s up 4% from last year showing that more people are looking at online reviews and that you need to have reputation management in place taking care of these reviews and making sure you are getting authentic reviews.
Most businesses are starting to see the importance of managing their online reviews, and even getting customers to leave them reviews. With that being said, it is very important not to have fake reviews for your company, intended or not. And it’s always a good idea to know all the popular review sites out there so you can manage any reviews that are being left.
You should never let a bad review go unchecked. This can show people that you don’t care, and are likely guilty as charged. And some businesses have been completely destroyed by bad reviews.
Don’t let this happen to your business. Contact us now and let us help you with a solid review management strategy that will help you build trust with potential customers.
Posted by Markus Loving on January 1, 2019
Happy New Year!
I thought I’d start out 2019 with the focus that I believe every business needs to have – What’s my online reputation and how do I leverage those 5 Stars with Reputation Marketing?
Any smart business that is keeping up with current business trends will know all about how reputation marketing can affect their business, and how it directly affects things like customer retention, brand awareness, and most importantly, consumer trust.
And if you aren’t taking advantage of online review sites for your business, you could be missing out on gaining more customers and clients.
Having a good reputation marketing strategy where you have someone manage the aspects of online reviews can be very rewarding especially when it comes to building trust for your brand.
Getting listed on these review sites is the first step in wowing potential customers, and at the same time showing these future prospects that you care about your brand, and care about customer experience. If you don’t do this, your competition will, and are already likely taking advantage of getting positive reviews and building a 5 star reputation.
If you are interested in getting started on improving your online reputation, then contact us today.
Don’t wait a minute longer to find out that your business has unchecked reviews online. Take control of your reputation marketing strategy now.
Contact us at email@example.com and we will help you get started with 5 easy steps to immediately improve your business reputation.
Posted by Markus Loving on December 5, 2018
Do you have customer reviews for your business?
Based on a report by BrightLocal, getting reviews from your customers can be as simple as asking them.
Here are some of the report’s key findings:
1) 7 out of 10 consumers will leave an online review if they’re asked to.
2) 50% of consumers have been asked to leave a review about a business and actually did leave a review.
3) 20% of consumers asked to leave a review did NOT leave a review for that business.
In short, you can give your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable feedback by simply asking them to leave you a review. Odds are, they will, and then you can use this feedback to promote your reputation.
This report shows the enormous potential of reputation marketing.
It’s important for every business to have a reputation marketing strategy in place to capitalize on it.
Online Market Domination can help you navigate best practices to use reputation marketing to your business’s advantage.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more for more information.
Posted by Markus Loving on November 4, 2018
Many businesses seem not to be taking advantage of online word-of-mouth marketing.
In fact, some businesses don’t understand how it can be leveraged so that they can take advantage of the huge rewards it brings.
One thing to remember when it comes to word-of-mouth is that friends and family will believe what they hear from each other over any other form of advertising. Word-of-Mouth has moved to the digital realm.
Online review sites exist for a few reasons, but one of the most popular reasons is that these reviews attract a lot of attention to businesses they are written for, and people love to read reviews.
They especially like to find reviews on a business they are thinking about doing business with. And some businesses have taken advantage of this situation like Zappos.com.
Zappos decided to do something different than other big companies and instead of spending tons of money on advertising, they invested that money into creating an exceptional customer experience by having the best customer service they could offer.
The result has been nothing short of amazing as Zappos is well known for providing the best in customer service. The reviews they get drive their bottom line because those happy customers leave reviews, and those reviews get read by other prospects. Not to mention that this form of promotion costs less to manage than other forms of advertising.
If you want to learn how to take advantage of Digital Word-of-Mouth marketing, then contact Online Market Domination at email@example.com and we will show you how to get started building your company reputation in 5 easy steps.
Posted by Markus Loving on May 15, 2016
If you’ve spent much time on the internet, you’ve been exposed to reputation marketing. We all know people who insist on checking a restaurant’s Yelp review before trying out a new place. As consumers, we tend to be more likely to purchase a product that has good reviews or buy that same product from a seller online that has a good selling history and 5 star ratings.
So What Exactly Is Reputation Marketing?
Reputation marketing caters to the socially connected online world. The internet is where a brand’s reputation is vetted and critiqued by consumers who leave online reviews, ratings, comments, pics on social media websites. Reputation marketing blends brand marketing with reputation management into the new field of reputation marketing.
Why Is Reputation Marketing Important?
With the prevalence of social media platforms consumers are afforded a high-level of customer interaction whether it be a brand, store, product, or service. This interaction also means people can easily publish reviews, comments, and complaints about your company. These reviews can show up in internet search results and negatively impact your brand.
How Can You Use Reputation Marketing To Your Advantage?
One of the best ways to works reputation marketing to your advantage is to make sure you provide easy ways for your customers and clients to positively review their experience. Solicit positive reviews. Have a review portal that makes it quick and simple for consumers to review and rate your company.
If you do receive negative feedback, handle those complaints offline. People watch to see how complaints and negative ratings are handled. This is just a good rule of thumb.
Call Online Marketing Domination
If you have more questions about reputation marketing or want to learn more about our products and services, give us a call at (847) 238-2768. We’ll be happy to answer whatever questions you may have.
Posted by Markus Loving on April 18, 2016
In the 10 years that I’ve been doing local search marketing and positioning clients as authorities in their respective fields , I’ve never seen a bigger shift and change in local online marketing than I have recently with online reputation. With Google recently merging 80+ million Google+ business pages with their websites with their respective Google My Business page and online rating, reputation is not only important, it’s essential. As I highlight in my latest best-selling book, “Demystified – The Business Owner’s Roadmap to More Customers, Clients and Patients Online”, even off line networking has moved online. In fact, in a recent study we found by BrightLocal.com, 72% of Buyers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
And 87% of businesses that are referred, the person who received the referral will go check you out before calling you, and that’s after you were referred. This is unprecedented. So to make it plain as day, it’s not about reputation management, that is just being reactive and is really obsolete. It’s about being proactive with reputation marketing and actively and intentionally going out and building a 5 Star reputation an then marketing that reputation.
Posted by Markus Loving on March 14, 2016
Here’s our current Top 50 List!
As Always, if you have any questions, comments or observations, please feel free to leave them below. Or If you’d like to have a conversation, please call us at 847-238-2768.
Seeing you at the top crushing the competition!
All the very best –
Posted by Markus Loving on January 15, 2016
A business’ online reputation is in fact their first, and biggest, concern.
Why increase visibility in search engines in order to get more leads, if you have negative comments/reviews about your business that color a prospective customer’s perspective of your business before you even get a chance to build a relationship with them and convert them to a customer?
Or, just as worse, why spend thousands to gain greater visibility in search engines if you have no comments/reviews about your business and so your competition is able to control the online conversation for your market as defined by search keywords?
As you can see, managing your online reputation or “Reputation Management” is your first priority.
The scope of “Reputation Management” defined in this manner is much larger than just reviews. In fact, studies show that it includes the following factors:
- Visibility: Are you easily found in search engines, including Google, Bing and Yahoo as well as local search such as Google Plus and Yahoo Local for the keywords your ideal customers are searching for? Is your business accurately listed in Review sites and Business directories? Is your business accurately listed in hundreds of these directories to maximize your online visibility and authority and standing with the search engines?
- Reviews: After making sure your business is accurately listed (business name, address, phone and website as shown EXACTLY on your website) in as many review sites as possible, are you monitoring your reviews 24/7/365 for both positive and negative comments and engaging with the reviewers, especially if they leave a negative comment? Do you have a thoughtful, effective customer reviews program in place to motivate customers to leave positive reviews to make sure you can compete with your competition and establish a balance in case of any negative reviews in the future?
- Mentions: Do you have an effective program in place to generate a consistent stream of social media posts, images, news releases, videos and articles about your business? If not, you will not be able to dominate the conversation about your line of business in your market, nor will you be able to control the conversation about your business – and thus your reputation.
- Social Media: Are you engaging with your customers and prospects – building an online relationship with them? If you fail to socialize with them and your competitor does – where will that leave you? It will leave your competitor with the ability to define the market, control the “frame of reference” for the discussion regarding the services you provide and ultimately control the frame for reference for the discussion about your business. If your competitor defines the decision parameters for your prospects and customers – ho will you compete if they favor the competition?
- Share of Voice: Which of the businesses you compete with online will dominate the market and attract the most new customers? The competitor who commands the largest “share of voice,” or the one who has the most visibility, most positive reviews, mots news releases, image posts, video posts, articles and greatest social media engagement and activity on the search engine results pages for the keywords used by the largest number of buyers of your product or service. Will that be you?
And this is only the first step in Reputation Marketing. We are the only firm in the market that offers a monitoring and management service that covers all of these facets of building a strong and commanding 5 star online reputation. Contact us for more information and a free reputation analysis today.
Posted by Markus Loving on December 7, 2015
A study was recently conducted by the University of California in Berkeley and published in The Economic Journal.
So let’s talk about reputation marketing a little bit – this is just one of the amazing stats that is showing an increased return on investment that companies get when investing in reputation marketing strategy.
You can see here that with this study done by the University of California in Berkeley, they looked at 328 different business. They found that if you increase the rating by slightly half a star you can actually increase business by 19%. Reputation marketing is proven to increase business by 19% with just half star rating online. Now, that’s powerful.
Now let me ask you this. On a monthly basis, if your business increase 19%, would that be pretty significant for you?
Well, it would be for most companies. Imagine if you crushed your competition with dozens of 5 star reviews? This is why reputation is literally exploding this year for business and why it’s worth taking a serious look at this.
As Always, if you have any questions, comments or observations, please feel fre to leave them below. Or If you’d like to have a conversation, please call us at 847-238-2768.
Seeing you at the top crushing the competition!
All the very best –