If your search engine optimization (SEO) campaign isn’t going as well as you’d hoped for, you may not have the right SEO service provider for your business.
Choosing an SEO provider should be done carefully to ensure the long-term success of your campaign, website, and business. It’s important to find a provider that not only has a strategy but who utilizes a strategy that is specific to the needs and goals of your business rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
The SEO industry is constantly changing. What works today may not work six months from now. Finding a provider who customizes their services for your business will ensure that you won’t get left behind.
Here are 3 key things that the best SEO providers do for the businesses they serve.
1. Top providers perform SEO audits. SEO audits document baseline performance and analyze the impact and quality of previous work to ensure continued success.
2. Good providers provide SEO blueprints. SEO Blueprints lay out a comprehensive plan designed specifically for your business. They establish benchmarks and goals, integrate a budget, provide SEO strategy recommendations, and provide a backup plan in case things don’t go as well as they should.
3. The best providers maintain ongoing SEO monitoring and consultation. Providing ongoing monitoring and consultation ensures that your campaign is performing successfully and that you are seeing the desired results.
Here at Online Market Domination, we do all three. Contact us to learn more, or leave a comment or questions below. Our experts are here to help you!
Are you getting a return on investment (ROI) on your search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns? You’re not alone if you’re not sure how to answer that question. Indeed, 40% of marketers say proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their biggest marketing challenge according to HubSpot.
But measuring the ROI of your SEO efforts is possible, and we’re here to help you do just that.
Here are 3 things that need to be in place in order to calculate ROI:
1. The right attribution model. Attribution models are the basis for allocating credit to each marketing channel. There is no right or wrong attribution model. Each one is different and comes with its own strengths. We’ll help you find the model that’s the best fit for your business.
2. Google Search Console and Google Analytics. You may already have these tools in place for your website(s), and if so, that’s a great start. GSC is a key SEO tool for capturing and understanding website metrics. And the data from Google Analytics (GA) or a comparable website analytics package is crucial for understanding ROI.
3. Marketing automation and CRM. These tools supplement website analytics data by providing data on individual buyers. This helps you ascertain the lifetime value of individual customers, which in turn help you determine the lifetime value of a particular marketing channel.
At Online Market Domination, we understand that business owners like you don’t have the time to do all of this. We can help you get these important tracking tools in place.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.