5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content!
If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration.
Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers, clients and patients.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
- Write a backstory of a review to showcase your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer: Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
- Create a story-line around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article – Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
- Create videos based on your reviews – We Love This Strategy: Showcase your 5 Star Reviews in a short 45-60 Review Commercial. Another version of this is to create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
- Post your positive reviews on your website: Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
- Post your positive reviews on social media: Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see. Better yet, turn your positive 5 Star reviews into Image memes and post those. People love pictures and images.
Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your questions.